Looking for fantastic fan

Jamesiam

I was looking at the top of the line Fantastic Fan (which I will now call FF)with rain sensor and 15 speeds but really cant afford it at the moment, I need to humble myself and be happy with the basic 3 speed FF. Has anyone on here purchased a new FF and thought to get rid of the stock one, if so I would love to buy it from you. Please IM me or just respond.

Can't help you there, but take a look at Comfort air fans. I have two of the "Gold" series. They have the variable speed and reverse switch. Less $$ than FF.

Good price right now!! Go for it.

https://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/shurflo-comfort-air-fans-gold-series/31463

~DR

Can't help you there, but take a look at Comfort air fans. I have two of the "Gold" series. They have the variable speed and reverse switch. Less $$ than FF.

https://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/shurflo-comfort-air-fans-gold-series/31463

~DR

Thanks for the heads up!

I was looking at the top of the line Fantastic Fan (which I will now call FF)with rain sensor and 15 speeds but really cant afford it at the moment, I need to humble myself and be happy with the basic 3 speed FF. Has anyone on here purchased a new FF and thought to get rid of the stock one, if so I would love to buy it from you. Please IM me or just respond.

I have a like new FF that came out of a new 2010 Carson Travel Trailer. I purchased the trailer in January 2012. It had set on the dealer's lot for over 18 months. I turned the fan on for about 10 seconds to see how it worked. I replaced the fan with AC in June. I don't think it was damaged when it was removed. It has a remote and looks to be 2 speed. Let me know if you're interested. thanks.

Chip,thanks for the reply ! Just two weeks ago I broke down and purchased a sureflo fan , installed it a week ago. Someone else might be interested in it though. Thanks for the offer once again.

The upgrade kit which is what I suspect most people will get uses a great deal of the old fan so what is left over to resell is only useful to someone who already has a damaged unit and needs to replace parts of it.

Can't help you there, but take a look at Comfort air fans. I have two of the "Gold" series. They have the variable speed and reverse switch. Less $ than FF.

https://www.campingw...ld-series/31463

~DR

you guys wont believe this checked the internet price at 109.00 didn't want to wait for shipping , called my local CW and got the gold series for 47.00 $ a piece on clearance
biggrin.gif
picked up two of them , im off to get a lotto ticket
laugh.gif
its been a good week ! ,D

Back
Top Bottom