Looking for FWC Raven

mattwinters

Hi WTW,

I am looking for a FWC Raven (used or new if available soon) to use with a ‘16 Tundra Crewmax. I’m located in the California Bay Area but willing to travel for the right one.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Matt

Matt, welcome to WTW!

If you haven’t already, talk to FWC, at times they have customers getting new campers and looking to sell the old one. Good luck in your search.

I agree with reaching out to the dealer, I was looking for over 2 years for a raven and only saw 2 come up. The first one sold in 3 hours and the second was gone in a day. I'd say just put in the order and wait the 12 weeks for a new camper.

I just picked up my project M and I'm super happy I didn't wait any longer.

Thanks, yes I may just order one. Does anyone know someone who can professionally install an aftermarket water heater/outdoor shower/water tank in a Raven shell?

I have a 2014 Raven located in Austin TX. Been thinking about selling. It’s a shell version with heater and AC. I’d have to think on price and could get pics if interested.

JEMiller said:
I have a 2014 Raven located in Austin TX. Been thinking about selling. It’s a shell version with heater and AC. I’d have to think on price and could get pics if interested.
You have PM :)

Back
Top Bottom