Looking for hard wall poop up

DanoT

I want to winter camp in ski resort parking lots and trailer parks near ski resorts. Are there any other hard wall pop up manufacturers other than Alaskan?

Any way to use a soft wall pop up in well below freezing temps without going thru a ton of propane?

Sorry about the typo in the title. lol

most on is list seem surprised at how long the propane lasts, I was. have been as cold as 9 ok, winterize but the hard side would be better.

Any way to use a soft wall pop up in well below freezing temps without going thru a ton of propane?

Check out the "arctic pack" which is an insulation layer for the soft wall. I hear it insulates really well.

Well I probably wouldn't smear poop on the walls for insulation :D

A long time ago someone here posted that they use thermarest pads as insulation for the soft walls. Apparently they fit almost perfectly, provide more insulation, and are far less expensive than the arctic pack.

The Therma rest is a great idea and I might use them in addition to getting an arctic pack. I am hoping to be in a position to buy an FWC in about 6 months from now.

I have two thermarests that I usually carry. If cold one can go over the side windows and the other goes across the front sliding window. If rebuilding a camper it would seem that a weather barrier like Tyvek might make sense?? Don't think they doing anysuch thing at FWC, any reason why it wouldn't help?

I want to winter camp in ski resort parking lots and trailer parks near ski resorts. Are there any other hard wall pop up manufacturers other than Alaskan?

Sorry about the typo in the title. lol

Yes
Oregon camper
XPCamper

Back
Top Bottom