Looking for Winter Ready Camper for Tacoma

We are looking for a camper that is winter ready that will work with a newer Tacoma. (weight, bed dimensions, tie down system,etc.) Currently have a 2004 FWC Eagle which is absolutely wonderful except in sustained cold.

We want something that is of high quality and high functionality for extended trips in the cold such as full time winter living in Canada and Alaska and ready to be moved into now.

Possibly willing to trade our FWC for your camper. We are in Canada now and would prefer to not have to leave the country but would consider doing so for the right camper.

Please only respond if you know the weight of your camper as the Tacoma weight requirements are stringent. We are willing to push weights slightly but within reason.

Thanks,

James

PM or reply directly and if you desire I can pass along email and cell info.

OR....

If you have thoughts about truck campers that will work on a Tacoma for long term winter camping please pass along companies to look into. "No Longer Manufactured" brands/models are fine too.

Way up in sweden, Dorotea is the name of the town, there is a truck-camper manufacturer, named 'spezialkarosser', as far as I remember. Not a lot of advertising BUT: They are building winter ready campers, some of their products even have warm water floor heating systems....I'm myself located in germany and it is one of the most often seen hard wall truck camper brands over here. Model names are e.g. 'Nordstar 8L' or 'Nordstar Camp Compact' or 'Nordstar Eco 200'....NO 'th', please in 'nordstar', otherwise you may end up with the american made (summer...;o) campers.

Back
Top Bottom