Looking to buy or borrow some jacks, San Diego

cksea

I purchased my new to me Grandby without jacks, loaded it with the sellers cable jacks that were not included. Was hoping some would pop up on craigs list but no luck yet. My F-250 really requires the higher lift version, the camper on a platform to clear the cab makes this worse.

It needs to come off for a week in June so I have some time.

If anyone know of a set for sale or would loan me a set for a day shoot me a message. Alternatively I would consider 4 corner jacks and putting on brackets since this is the best long term solution.

Thanks.

I have a set of traditional corner jacks you could borrow probably. Im in South OC though not SD. You would need those corner brackets to use them.

-Dave

Pax2525 said:
I have a set of traditional corner jacks you could borrow probably. Im in South OC though not SD. You would need those corner brackets to use them.

-Dave
Dave thanks for the offer. I will keep that in mind.

MotoDave said:
I have a pair of cable tripod jacks you can have, located in Ventura though.
Moto Dave, Generous offer. If I am headed north I will message you.

Chad

I have some rico electric jacks I use on my 2” lifted tundra and I’m in SD. How long do you need them for?

Im in SD and have a set you could borrow. I am not on here much (phone issues), shoot me an email: sandiegobusa@gmail.com

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom