MAN, I WAS HAD

the fisherman

Big Time
I have a good friend staying here for a week or two, he is a very funny guy. After I went to bed last night he rigged up the cat box with some tootsie rolls that he softened up in the microwave, so when I got up this morning I went into the kitchen to make coffee the coffee was already made and there he was drinking coffee and eating tootsie rolls out of the cat box! Jesus, it was the best April Fools prank I have ever seen, simply the best. After the shock wore off I have never laughed so hard in my life, I will never forget this, not ever.

Attachments

• cat_box_cake.jpg
    cat_box_cake.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 113
Me wants tootsie rolls. :LOL: How ya doin Jon ?? Will be up in your area in June, niece is graduating from Mendo High. Hope to see ya.

marc

I'm doing OK Marc, a late happy birthday, I'll be here in early June, then gone until early Oct. for the most part. Later today my friend Gill tells me that he's taken the Cat Cake to a couple of Pot Luck dinners, he says it's best to cover the thing with foil, then just set it with the rest of the stuff and stand back. Once in a while we have one up here, I'll have to try it.

I'm doing OK Marc, a late happy birthday, I'll be here in early June, then gone until early Oct. for the most part. Later today my friend Gill tells me that he's taken the Cat Cake to a couple of Pot Luck dinners, he says it's best to cover the thing with foil, then just set it with the rest of the stuff and stand back. Once in a while we have one up here, I'll have to try it.

Good to hear it Jon. Will be up your way around the 6th through the 12th. will PM you.

marc

Back
Top Bottom