Marc, Here'S The Pictures

fish more

Here's the pictures of the storage cabinet under fold down couch. The cabinet was made taller to allow storage of my Honda EU1000 and other taller items. I was also able to store the table, pole and table base under the couch. Also I have included some pics of the dual AGM battery install (mounted on their ends) in the stock one battery area. The picture also includes the dual battery switch and wiring. A few other photos of other interior mods. I have added a outside 12 volt plug that goes into a box that I mounted with two additional 12 volts for inside use. These plugs were mostly installed for the use of a I-pod player and A Sirius Boombox. So far all these mods have worked out great !! I also added a storage net on the right side of the roof for jackets and hats.

Attachments

• DSC00979.JPG
    DSC00979.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC00980.JPG
    DSC00980.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 405
  • DSC00993.JPG
    DSC00993.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC00982.JPG
    DSC00982.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 389
Here's the pic. Works out nice, the bed raised up provides extra room for the sleeper. I am real happy I had the cabinet raised.

Attachments

• DSC00991.JPG
    DSC00991.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 200
Here's the pic. Works out nice, the bed raised up provides extra room for the sleeper. I am real happy I had the cabinet raised.

Yup,

Thats exactly how I pictured it, looks great! I have mine set up like Jon's that folds up and out of the way. Works great for catnaps but I sure like the width you gain with it elevated. I see a swing up in the future that is elevated.

Back
Top Bottom