Medicine Cabinet/Carrier

Santiam Camper

Advanced Member
Has anyone found a good solution for managing medicine and toiletries in your camper?
I’d like to find a carrier that I can move from the house to the camper. One that lets you organize and access your stuff without fumbling around through a bunch of jumbled mess.
I keep one in the bathroom in the house and fill it at the last minute to take to the camper.
Thanks
Mike

We have three small, clear packing cubes for toiletries and medications. Being clear and small enough, you can easily see what is in which cube. Some of the clear cubs are sturdy enough to act like a rather solid box, but are still pliable. One cube, containing things like advil, motion sickness, band aids, floss, etc. travels between the truck cab and the camper. At home, the cubes sit on a shelf and play the role of organizer trays and supply us as needed. Search for "clear packing cube" on Amazon.

We use 2"shoe" box size clear plastic boxs with snap lock lids.
We have all our health needs,toiletries,and small things that get lost in the shuffle.

They store on top of the "fridge"cabinet and the top holds them in place white moving.

They come in the house to load/unload.A simple solution for us.

Frank

I like to be able to leave without much planning so I built my own medicine cabinet in my Eagle shell years ago. It has everything I (and wife) need. Nothing additional to be moving in and out of the house. The box on the bottom is removable.

Attachments

• toiletries.JPG
    toiletries.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 68
Santiam Camper said:
Has anyone found a good solution for managing medicine and toiletries in your camper?
I use Ziploc type containers:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ziploc-Brand-Divided-Rectangle-Containers-Smart-Snap-Technology-2-ct/55223625
They come in many brands and sizes, so you can find something that meets your needs.

I have one for daily use: tooth care, daily meds & vitamins, hairbrush, etc.
One for 'shower'- to take into a bathroom or shower for periodic cleaning: soap, shampoo, razor, etc.
One for occasional use: sunscreen, lotion, bug dope, moleskin, etc.

All except for daily one stays in the camper for the season (heat sensitive stuff is kept in the house with a note on the daily bin reminding me to add them to the appropriate container). The size I use stacks nicely in a convenient cabinet.
Daily bin is used for a couple of days before a trip to ensure I haven't forgotten anything.

Back
Top Bottom