Merry Christmas to all of you!

HERR42

Thanks for selling me a really good camper Stan!
Thanks for the site DD!

Thanks to all of you who have really helped out this year:

1. You have suggested some VERY nice places to go.
example: Hey Ingalls, we never would have stopped in Williams if it wasnt for your trip report! What hoot we had!

2. You have suggested many places to enjoy great eats!

3. You have contributed to an improvement in my (our) quality of life.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

We really need to do an organized get-together.

Merry Christmas to you all as well,

Herr and all,
The same to you and here is to a happy prosperous New Year!
Brian and Kit in NM

Herr,

A Merry Christmas to You as well!!!

I share your sentiment on the site and sharing of info.

I just returned from southern Oregon, and would never ever have turned off the 101 at fortuna/ferndale to head for Mattole beach if not for info I nabbed from this site. What an incredible experience!!!!

Thanks to All for sharing, and may your Christmas Season be full of Love and Happiness..

Tom

I echo the previous sentiments said. I wish to all of of you a very Happy Xmas and a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Peace On Earth,

Marc & Dylan

Hey Ingalls, we never would have stopped in Williams if it wasn't for your trip report! What hoot we had!

Well I suppose that makes you and me a big pair of hooters, then.

:)

A very Merry Christmas to everyone here, from me as well.

So many creative people, fellow seekers of what's over the next hill and talented photogrpahers and storytellers. A very generous lot that I'm happy to be a part of.

Best wishes and safe travels to everyone in the new year.

- KC

I too would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas (especially the Dog for all of his hard work).

This is truly a great site and I look forward to reading about all of your adventures and new ideas in 2008!

Back At Ya' Jeff !

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forums as well.

Have a fun and safe holiday season.

Stan Kennedy & Four Wheel Campers Staff

Woodland, CA

Attachments

• christmas truck.jpg
    christmas truck.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 172
Ho Ho Ho.................... Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.................

I too wish all of you here a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:D and maybe see you down the road or at some camping spot in the future

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all! Hope next year will be great and everyone gets to spend more time in their campers.

May god bless us, one and all.

I too want to wish all of you a merry Christmas. I'm amazed at the ingenuity, talent, and over all spirit of sharing expressed by the members of Wander The West. Though I haven't met any of you personally, I feel a certain kinship here.

Cheers, and I hope your life has been improved by your visits here, I know mine has been.

Just got back from some much needed R&R in Sun Valley :D

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and will have a spectacular New Year!

Back
Top Bottom