Merry Christmas

Manfred65

Hello All,
we are a few hours forward, so let me sent

A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

from sunnily Bavaria.

Thanks for the help and advice i´ve got and i will get on my search to my Alaskan from you all!

Manfred

Thanks Manfred,
Merry Christmas to you, and all the fine folks on WTW. Hope everyone has a great year traveling and enjoying your campers.

Bob

K6ON said:
Thanks Manfred,
Merry Christmas to you, and all the fine folks on WTW. Hope everyone has a great year traveling and enjoying your campers.

Bob
Well said Bob. Best wishes to all for the holiday season.

A Season's Greetings and best wishes for everyone to have a happy and healthy 2014. Manfred, thank you for starting us out. Happy and safe travels everyone!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry X-mass and a happy good night-and many, many happy adventures during 2014! Ho Ho Ho! Maybe next year the troops will be home and safe!

Smoke

Although we may never have met in person there are so many here I do consider friends. To those I have met you certainly have become friends. I really love this forum and wish all of you the Merriest Chrstmas and the Happiest New Year!

Jay you have said it the best.We have all made E-friends for the most part.I have met some of you all,not as many as I would like,but you never know.We will cross paths sometime.
Some "food for thought". We have our daughter from Barcelona here again this year so we enjoy all the Spanish foods,not just on the holidays either.
Have a great Christmas or what ever your are celebrating and enjoy your friendships and family.
Frank and family.

Attachments

• DSCN3356.jpg
    DSCN3356.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 88
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Wyoming. A good day of skiing and now on to the Christmas Ham! Hope to meet a few of you in the coming year!

Merry Christmas to everyone from here in Minnesota. I hope your holidays are warm and happy.

Frank, your picture reminds me of the pintxos we enjoyed in San Sebastian last summer with my sister, who also lives near Barcelona. I guess they call them tapas in Barcelona. We made a paella Monday night to celebrate what we call little Christmas Eve. We made carnitas on Sunday night after skiing and tonight we had ham and potatoes au gratin. Love the food aspect of the holidays. -Al

Happy eating too, to everyone!

Merry Christmas to you as well Manfred...and to all you campers out there in WTW too,

....happy camping in 2014....stay warm and dry

Best of luck on the Alaskan Manfred

Our "European" holiday decorations.And the Christmas Eve feast my daughters and wife put together.
So enjoy food. Check out the "Skywalker" wine.
Santa is almost here.
Frank

Attachments

• DSCN6638.jpg
    DSCN6638.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN6642.jpg
    DSCN6642.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 88
The quiet of the morning is our favorite time. There will be nine at our home for dinner today. The Lady already has the leaves in the oak table. Her Mom's Christmas dishes are in place along with her Grandma's silver set.

gallery_1902_252_109812.jpg

I am tending to the 12.5 lb rib roast.

gallery_1902_252_29267.jpg

Four hours out on the grill with hickory ought to be just about right. The Lady is off on a walk to relax. Guests will start arriving around noon and the celebration will start taking on a life of its own. Our home is alcohol free. I look forward to stimulating, intelligent conversation and taste buds ready to savor all the treats friends and family are providing.

The holiday season and year's end, for me is a time of reflection and celebration of all the took place through the year, good and bad, because it all has touched us, molded us, brought tears and smiles.

Best wishes to all. Enjoy the day. Be good to one another.

Nice meat Ski,looks like half the cow.Should taste good.We are part vegetarian,part fish,so we have lots of choices.
Now it the stove holds out.The oven died Monday night just as I was putting in the Lasagna in,had to go next door and borrow theirs.
Wouldn't you know it next day before the repairman was to show up it starts working again.I think it's trying to tell us something.
Off to the stove store soon.But found out that my BBQ worked great to do the roasting.
Have a great meal and conversation.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom