Minnesota and Glacier NP part three of three.

20160731-0041 Lava Lk OR.jpg

Enjoyed your report through two of my favorite National Parks, Rosevelt NP where we had a bunch of bison walk right pass our campsite in the park and up at Glacier NP, guess I was hiking to slow cause a mt goat passed me on a narrow cliff trail. Scared the hell out of me. Cliff wall on one side and straight down on the other.
Must of crossed paths in Bend, Or. On July 31st we were in Bend. Camped at 3 Sisters before heading home North.
Above photo at Lava Lake west of Bend, Or. where we had a visit from a local resident.

Great write-up. Has me wanting to make a quick trip over for some bearclaws and maybe some of the huckleberry-cinnamon-beer bread, oh and Glacier is OK too ;)

Great trip report Bill Polebridge Mercantile will be on our trip next time we go Glacier.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Nice report. Looks like a great summer trip. Maybe next summer we will try the northern route out to Seattle to see Glacier and other points north and west.

What a great trip! You all do the grandparent thing right. Family time like that is priceless. I really enjoyed your TR.

Back
Top Bottom