More Bamboo

Thanks Steve that was a fun watch.
I like my bamboo 7'er..Fishing with a cane rod is a lot
of fun.My rod is a custom made one that was a friends fathers.

She gave it to me back around 08 and I have had a lot of great times
on the water with it.From Grayling in Denali to cuts in Yellowstone.
Frank

If anyone is interested I have some old bamboo rods I'd be willing to sell. I have two rods by Fred Debell out of Denver they are both 8'6" 5-6 weight rods made from Phillipson and Granger parts. Fred owned a sporting goods store in Denver. When Phillipson and Granger stopped making bamboo rods he bought up a bunch of blanks and hardware and pieced together some nice rods some of which are exactly the same as what Phillipson or Granger were selling. I have another one that's a very nice 8'0", 5 weight Granger Victory. A really nice rod in excellent shape. Finally I have a Phiilipson Premium 7'0" 4-5- weight. Contact me if anyone is interested. I can give you more info if needed

Todd Homchick

Toddhom said:
If anyone is interested I have some old bamboo rods I'd be willing to sell. I have two rods by Fred Debell out of Denver they are both 8'6" 5-6 weight rods made from Phillipson and Granger parts. Fred owned a sporting goods store in Denver. When Phillipson and Granger stopped making bamboo rods he bought up a bunch of blanks and hardware and pieced together some nice rods some of which are exactly the same as what Phillipson or Granger were selling. I have another one that's a very nice 8'0", 5 weight Granger Victory. A really nice rod in excellent shape. Finally I have a Phiilipson Premium 7'0" 4-5- weight. Contact me if anyone is interested. I can give you more info if needed

Todd Homchick
Todd you might also want to place your post in the "camping and outdoor thread",or" the gear exchange thread".
The rods sound nice.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom