More GREAT Service from ATC.

K6ON

Old & Soft
I spent most of last week on the North Coast around Gualala. My old camper is 21 years old and I finally had the rear lift panel fail during the trip. Bright and early (I'm retired so 9:00am is early) Monday morning I show up at ATC. I show Marty the lift panel and and ask him to build a new one and let me know when I
could come back for an install. He takes a few measurements, walks over to his lift panel stock and tells me he has one in stock, asks me if I have time this morning? Hell yes I have time, so he and Chad get to work and 90 minutes later I drive out with a new panel installed! It doesn't get any better than this!
These guys are amazing! Thanks again Marty and Chad!

Attachments

• panel install2.jpg
    panel install2.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 140
  • panel install.jpg
    panel install.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 150
K6ON said:
<snip>

It doesn't get any better than this!
These guys are amazing! Thanks again Marty and Chad!

Tuff Guy 62 said:
Yep, those guys are the best in the business.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
It is always great to hear that kind of service story. Not that we thought there would be a different outcome.
They are the best.
Frank
These guys are the best! :)

K6ON said:
I spent most of last week on the North Coast around Gualala. My old camper is 21 years old and I finally had the rear lift panel fail during the trip. Bright and early (I'm retired so 9:00am is early) Monday morning I show up at ATC. I show Marty the lift panel and and ask him to build a new one and let me know when Icould come back for an install. He takes a few measurements, walks over to his lift panel stock and tells me he has one in stock, asks me if I have time this morning? Hell yes I have time, so he and Chad get to work and 90 minutes later I drive out with a new panel installed! It doesn't get any better than this!These guys are amazing! Thanks again Marty and Chad!
Tuff Guy 62 said:
Yep, those guys are the best in the business. Can't wait till something breaks on my rig. :unsure:
Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
It is always great to hear that kind of service story.Not that we thought there would be a different outcome.They are the best.Frank
ski3pin said:
These guys are the best! :)
Yup!!

Back
Top Bottom