Mosquito Deterrent?

Highly academic and I am sure peer evaluated. The 13 scents men will wear also touches on reality!

Interesting, I use a coconut oil liquid soap and last Saturday I used the soap in the morning. Very few mosquitos or gnats all day. Saturday night I used my son's liquid fuu fuu soap and lots of bugs sunday. I'll report back after Memorial weekend.
Thanks for the info, Bigfoot Dave (C-Dory)

Back in 65-67, when I was a young Army troop in Thailand, we followed the British example and drank allot of gin and tonics. It must have worked for a while at least, because I didn't get my first malaria attack until after I left Thailand and was headed home on a C-141(with nothing to drink :cool:)! I know there is always wise guy somewhere-but the British Empire lasted along time.

Smoke

Undoubtedly, it was the quinine in the tonic and the drink was an excellent delivery mechanism.
Smokecreek1 said:
Back in 65-67, when I was a young Army troop in Thailand, we followed the British example and drank allot of gin and tonics. It must have worked for a while at least, because I didn't get my first malaria attack until after I left Thailand and was headed home on a C-141(with nothing to drink :cool:)! I know there is always wise guy somewhere-but the British Empire lasted along time.

Smoke

Smokecreek1 said:

Smoke

kmacafee said:
Undoubtedly, it was the quinine in the tonic and the drink was an excellent delivery mechanism.
kmacafee, I was thinking the same thing. Smoke, are you keeping up with the treatments?

I am a huge fan of G&T's.

Attachments

• 20221117_130246~2.jpg
    20221117_130246~2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom