Motion light install

craig333

Riley's Human
Okay, I lost the original thread. Who suggested this? Mighty good idea. This is it with the light on.
lighton.jpg

Where to install, that is the question. My thought was using it to light up the camper upon entering. Not having to stumble around trying to find the switch for the roof lights. I decided upon right over the door. Fits great. Even better it comes on when the door opens.

lightoff.jpg

It has a photocell, no draining the batteries in the daytime. Switch is off, auto, on. Auto runs about 15 seconds before it dims and shuts off. Perfect for getting into bed. It also has a hinged bracket for aiming. Motion sensor is individually aimable. Unfortunately the mounting bracket is pretty weak plastic. Will it hold up over the long haul? We'll see.

This is my normal running position.
lightnormal.jpg

Okay, I lost the original thread. Who suggested this? Mighty good idea. This is it with the light on.

I posted a link to this light a short while back, so if you were on my build thread it might have been me. ;)

To bad to hear about the flimsy bracket, if it is lightweight it might hold up?

I purchase three of these little lights. They are great ! One in my Hawk and one in each of my back yard storeage sheds.

I put Velcro on the tabs and stuck mine to the Velcro at the ceiling/roof junction. That way I can move the light to where I need it.

Back
Top Bottom