Motorcycle Tour of the Swiss Alps. Sept 2017

billharr

Something a little different. Everyone has a passion in life, my first one was riding motorcycle and I have for over 50 years. My camper is a close second. Our daughter lives and works in Basel Switzerland and we spent the month of September there. I got in a week long ride through the Alps, trip report below.

Motorcycle Tour of the Swiss Alps - Part One.

Part Two is up.

Part Three is up. One more to go.

Part Four, final report is up.

IMG_0526.jpg

Great trip report. I've fantasized about riding a motorcycle in Europe but haven't realized it at this point. Last night I met a young man from Switzerland here in Portland. He flew in to Toronto and headed NW to the Yukon/Alaska and, working his way south, wound up in Portland for a few days, staying with an aquaintance of mine. He's planning on heading south through Central America and on to South America. What an adventure.

Bill and Veronica, this is fantastic! What a way to do a trip in Switzerland. Well done and we've got the popcorn on and ready for part two.

Thanks for a great report! Looks like a fun time and a nice country to visit. For some reason I'm craving sausage, cheese and a beer! And maybe some chocolate!

Back
Top Bottom