Mud Running

cousinjc

With my 8ft Alaskan CO on my F250 Reg Cab Super duty and in 4 Wheel Drive on sloppy wet ground up say a 30 degree climb it seems with all that weight going towards the back of the truck I get very little traction up front resulting in tough going. Just curious if anyone else runs into this problem.
Happy New Year to all you fellow Alaskan owners. Looking forward to spring and another season.

I agree, Happy New Year to all you fellow Alaskan owners. However, I disagree with waiting until spring to go camping. Winter is the best time of all. No 100+ degree days and it is very cozy listening to the rain and wind beating on the camper.

Mike

PS Hit the big 70 today. Would I have done anything different if I knew I was going to live to this age? Nope! (Well, maybe I would have switched from Scotch to red wine a few years earlier than I did.}

Well....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mike..make another post and your co-ordinated ;) ...........70/70

Man I thought I was old.....I still haven't changed completely from scotch....never will

just drink a sufficient amount of red wine...and take an ibu in the morning

Happy new Year guys

Back
Top Bottom