MV-50 Compressor

craig333

Riley's Human
Finally used it today. I was suitably impressed for an inexpensive compressor. I wish I'd had it along when we were airing up after the snow run. My Quickair2 is about to hit the junk pile. I'll carry the MV-50 until I can spring for a C02 setup.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV50-SuperFlow-Hi-Volume-Air-Compressor-R-/271048598768?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3f1bc164f0&vxp=mtr

Yep!
I've never used mine in an "out there" situation, but I've tried it out at home, in the driveway, to make sure it worked and that I knew how to work it and, yep -- it works fine. :)

We've used ours several times. We're still happy.

Ditto. I'm happy to say that I've used it twice to air up after plugging a punctured tire on other people's vehicles. I hope I can keep up the lucky (for me) streak. Plus, I've used it for airing up a few times after leaving a rough FS road, and am pleased with the compressor, overall.

I have been using mine for several years now....probably have used it close to 100 times and no problems. Do make sure you monitor the temperature of the compressor when using it in the heat. I tend to air two tires up....take a walk or have a beer and then air the other two up.

Great compressor for the price,

Cort

Back
Top Bottom