My 2000 10' C/O

crazybill

Advanced Member
Just picked this up last week. A 1300 mile round trip but well worth it. The pictures are from the Craig's list ad.
We are taking it for a shake down trip to the Mammoth Lakes area this week and I will have new pictures to post then.
I had to do a bit of work to it to get it ready. If you will notice in the picture the propane tanks block the truck's tail lights so I had to add auxiliary tail lights. The trip home with it was an 'all nighter' so I was lucky I didn't get a ticket from the CHP.
The plug on the front of the camper wasn't wired for tail lights so I had to start there with the installation.
One item that surprised me was the fact that there were no detectors installed. No propane, Carbon Monoxide or smoke detectors. No fire extinguisher either. They are all in now.
Next up are solar panels and an awning.
My thanks to Rusty for his support and advise.
-Bill-

Attachments

• AlaskanCL1.jpg
    AlaskanCL1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 240
  • AlaskanCL16.jpg
    AlaskanCL16.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 168
I think this one was made for a utility bed. The base is 48 inches wide all the way.

Here it is in full camp mode. Spent 3 nights near Mammoth Lakes CA. 20 degrees at night, 75 during the day.
Shake down went well but the push button for the lift quit half way raised. I managed to raise it the rest of the way with a jumper.
Going to wire in a relay to provide the best voltage to the pump and a better switch.
-Bill-

Attachments

• IMG_0187 resize.jpg
    IMG_0187 resize.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom