My new ride, for any motorcycle riders on the fourm

The freeway like all in California was rough as hell, bike was bouncing on the slabs. Quick switch from Sport to Comfort on the adjustable suspension and I feel like I am on a Honda Goldwing, same road now smooth.

Sounds like a nice bike! Congrats.

You can still find great use for your camper with the bike -

I have rode all the good stuff near home many times now, and so started making the longer trips, got tired of droning the same highways to those distant places. So now I often put the street and/or dirt bikes on a hitch carrier or MC trailer and leverage the camper to go somewhere new and farther away. From the camper base camp I explore new areas and then come back home later in the day than if I was on a bike still reasonably rested and relaxed on arrival. Plus for the really long stuff, wife can drive the truck, she won't drive the bike. Less of an endurance test. Also I can drive 12 hours in the truck much easier than 12 hours on the bike (Wife only lasts 8) so our exploration range is extended. It is harder to to a time compacted loop though with the camper since you always have to return to where you started. Plus I hate booking hotels when I know I have a camper.

Back
Top Bottom