My New to Me Hawk

murphy744

Advanced Member
Well,
Patience paid off. I found a loaded 2010 Hawk just 45 minutes from me. I'm super stoked. It has everything I was looking for...dual batteries, furnace, water, awning, solar, shower, Engel 45, roof rack...Yada, yada yada....

I just got done building my camper dolly. I picked up a Harbor Freight trailer and added some 3/4 OSB for a top. Now, it's time to break this thing in

Here is a quick shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 167
And the crowd yelled "SCORE"!!!

John Steinbeck once said something quite familiar to many of us: “We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.”

Enjoy the Hawk, and the trips you will take in it...

KILR0Y

I got the Hawk off the truck and into the garage today. Man, that Harbor Freight trailer works like a charm, just cleared the garage door. I need to wire the truck up....good thing the PO gave me his enite wiring setup from FWC.

Does anyone know what the little green wire is for, coming off the plug from the truck? I get the black and white wires run to the battery hot and negative, but there was a small green wire, that was connected into the PO's wiring harness under the bed????

Back
Top Bottom