My upgrades-long overdue post

dagankoffler

Howdy all!!! Everyone on this forum has been amazingly helpful in getting my camper ready for all its adventures. I used the forum as my bible as I was doing all the upgrades to my camper.
My camper is a 93' Ranger which I purchased from a fellow in Portland, Oregon. Truck is a 93' T100.
The upgrades included adding a 125 watt solar panel and a 15 amp charge controller which are hooked up to two opitima blue batteries, which are wired together and make up the house batteries. I installed an isolator so I could charge up the batteries while driving. I was planning on staying in some spots for extended time hence the large watt panel and double house batteries. Installed a 400watt inverter under the sink area. Installed a second fuse panel in the battery area and a ground strip. I mounted two lights on the back of the camper similar to the back lights offered through FWC.
In the interior I took out the flourecent lights that are standard in the FWC and made my own shell and inserted 4 LED lights with a switch. I did this for both sides. (I have the fourecent lights if anyone is interested. They are in great shape I just like the LED light much better and it takes about half the energy to run them.
I added a 3 holder 12v that I connected directly to the battery so we can run multiple appliances at the same time.
I also added a handy hitch carrier which has two metal baskets where I mount jerry cans and an extra propane tank. Also got a new horizontal 20lb propane tank for the camper as well. I am attaching pics to hopefully show all the new upgrades we have made to our beloved camper.

Attachments

• DSC_0361.jpg
    DSC_0361.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 495
  • DSC_0363.jpg
    DSC_0363.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC_0365.jpg
    DSC_0365.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC_0368.jpg
    DSC_0368.jpg