Name This Puppy - Win A Fish

3 more

Have to pull out the big guns now...

Fluke - The portion of an anchor that digs securely into the bottom, holding the boat in place; also, any occasion when this occurs on the first try.

Scuppers - holes pierced in deck near bulwarks to allow surplus water to drain off.

Grommet - A name British seamen gave to an apprentice sailor, or ship's boy. The word comes from the Spanish word grumete, which has the same meaning.

Regards,
Chris

Give Em' A Chance

I'm having fun with this, so far you're in the lead, but there might be a sleeper out there, I wish I could send everybody some fish, but then there would'nt be any left. Gettin' ancy only few more days before we go, if we go, looks kinda bleek so far. KEEP CATCHING

Didn't you read the paper??? There aint none left!

We are corroded with sea bass here..Can't keep em till the 15th:mad:..tick tock tick tock..We took a couple the other day sport fishing(one each till the 15th)

Attachments

• DSCN2856.jpg
    DSCN2856.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN2857.jpg
    DSCN2857.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 183
Um Um Tasty

TT, years ago I had an expermental halibut Trammel net permit, fished out of S.F. on Ocean Beach, every once in a while I would get a few of those big Croakers, the fish buyer never saw one of them.

A bit of respect is due to Smokey. One of my favorite camping trivia questions is "how did Starbucks get its name?" I can see that old sea dog of a first mate mate now standing on the deck of the Pequod with the ubiquitous mug of joe in his hand.

Did you know that the Pequod was fashioned by Melvill after the whaling ship Essex that was lost in the South Pacific. She sank after she was struck and pushed a number of times by a sperm whale? The grisly story of that disaster is well worth reading.

There's More

You guys got me thinking,there are two litters of these pups, a total of seventeen, maybe I could get a couple more, then we could have a weekly contest, with a grand prize winner at the end, maybe the grand prize winner could get a pup, food not inculded.

I have enough dogs.

I have 3 dogs already and that's enough! I'll be glad to throw out random names such as Anka, Sharco, Tilco, Blandu, Milday, Chukar, or Brutus for others to name their puppy. Just don't offer me another dog as I might be temped to take it.;)

Edohart, I know what you mean about dogs. Dogs are truly mans best friend. If you don't believe me try this experiment.

Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car. Come back in three hours and let them out. Which one will be glad to see you?

Jay, Would that 5 star meal happen to be "Tucson by The Sea Chicken"?:D

Cheers,

Mike

Back
Top Bottom