National TV Sighting

chnlisle

Post Master
I love this time of year. Just spotted a FWC through the window of Obama's Wyoming Hqs on a 2nd geration Ram. The video was on MSNBC. What does it all mean?

That Settles It

Up till now I wasn't quite sure who to go with, but with that kind of terristeral sighting he's got my vote for sure. I could'nt get any worse no matter what he dose.

What Was I Thinking

It's springtime, gettin ready for another season of work. Operate a family boat with a 7000 gal. fuel capacity, you do the math, i'm tired of working just to make sure some big time oil ex. gets his 10 million dollar bonus this year. But gees I should no better than to mention that here, it is a little off the subject, but sometimes I just, well you know. YOU CAN EAT FISH IF I CAN AFFORD TO CATCH UM I can't promise this won't happen again, but i'll try

the day after...

I deserve a rap across the knuckles for responding above..that's what 10 corona's and a pile of lobsters does to me....It gives me the blah blah's. My wife even told me last night, "don't get on there, you're drunk"
We are fighting some serious closures and MPA's down here, hence my concern..Just wanna keep makin a livin fishin, like you Pescadore.

7000 gal. fuel capacity, and you tow it!!! Now I definately want to see a pic..

$3.96 :eek: a gall. at the fuel dock thurs. I'm scared to see it on Mon.

TT

Back
Top Bottom