Need Furnace Exterior Cover 2015 Fleet

wicked1

My furnace cover is cracking around all the screw holes. I can't find the exact part online.

The door/cover has a sticker on the inside, with:
30682 Polar White #40

It has vent holes molded into it.. Besides just the hole for the exhaust, it also has 4 slots for ventilation.
I can't find the part number, and none of them I am seeing on a google search have the ventilation holes.

Does anyone know if these are of a standard size, so an alternate would work? Or know where to find this 30682 part?

Thanks!

Edit to add.. Furnace is model: AFSAD12111_A

The parts diagram for it on the Dometic website doesn't even list the model door I have.. It lists a couple others which are "no longer available". But, that does lead me to believe there are multiple door options which should fit.. So maybe there is an alternate out there.. I don't know how to tell, though.. Most listings don't list the dimensions, on the various camper parts websites.

wicked1 said:
My furnace cover is cracking around all the screw holes. I can't find the exact part online.

The door/cover has a sticker on the inside, with:
30682 Polar White #40

It has vent holes molded into it.. Besides just the hole for the exhaust, it also has 4 slots for ventilation.
I can't find the part number, and none of them I am seeing on a google search have the ventilation holes.

Does anyone know if these are of a standard size, so an alternate would work? Or know where to find this 30682 part?

Thanks!

Edit to add.. Furnace is model: AFSAD12111_A

The parts diagram for it on the Dometic website doesn't even list the model door I have.. It lists a couple others which are "no longer available". But, that does lead me to believe there are multiple door options which should fit.. So maybe there is an alternate out there.. I don't know how to tell, though.. Most listings don't list the dimensions, on the various camper parts websites.
Have you contacted Stan at FWC? That would be my first stop for info.
Frank

I emailed their service@ address a couple days ago...
Maybe they'll eventually respond.

Since Dometic started buying up other companies in the RV component business servicing has become a nightmare. Dometic has no interest in being a parts supplier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom