New 4Wc Owner

cmck

Advanced Member
Hello all, well i made the trip down to Montana and met up with erod whom many of you aready know from this forum. The end result was I have a ranger 2 on my truck and have already managed a week of usage in it while windsurfing in the gorge.

Here are a couple a pics fresh from the purchase. I did have some wiring issues with the lights so as you can see in one of the pictures, the easiest solution on the road was to pick up some lights from Napa and just hard wire them in.

I will post some more pictures soon as well as I have many questions regarding things like wiring, storage, and just general systems people have figure out for smooth transitions from camping to transporting but I look forward to enjoying the process!

Chris

Attachments

• DSC_6328.jpg
    DSC_6328.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC_6330.jpg
    DSC_6330.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 221
Right on! Good to see erod's camper go to a good home. Congrats.

Oh, and welcome to the board!

Welcome to the forum - :cool:

You got a good one. I've only seen it a couple of times in passing, but erod was one of the most enthusiastic owners I knew of. He put some nice personal touches on it. Does my heart good to see it on a nice Toyota too.

I hope you'll keep sharing pics and updates from your trips. Congratulations on getting your camper!

Yup, glad to see its happy again. And if someone here can't answer your questions its probably not worth asking ;)

Congrats and welcome!

EROD has done some nice work on that rig, you are really going to enjoy it.

Hello all, well i made the trip down to Montana and met up with erod whom many of you aready know from this forum. The end result was I have a ranger 2 on my truck and have already managed a week of usage in it while windsurfing in the gorge.

Here are a couple a pics fresh from the purchase. I did have some wiring issues with the lights so as you can see in one of the pictures, the easiest solution on the road was to pick up some lights from Napa and just hard wire them in.

I will post some more pictures soon as well as I have many questions regarding things like wiring, storage, and just general systems people have figure out for smooth transitions from camping to transporting but I look forward to enjoying the process!

Chris

Welcome aboard, Travel safe.

sad to her it go...great to meet you chris and i wish you well, hopefully it treats you as well as it did me...good work with the lights, a wealth of knowledge here to help you out. cheers all, we'll see you down the road!

Attachments

• DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 121
sad to her it go...great to meet you chris and i wish you well, hopefully it treats you as well as it did me...good work with the lights, a wealth of knowledge here to help you out. cheers all, we'll see you down the road!

Hey Erod good looking Canopy! hope it's working out for ya, Camper has been getting some good use, just got the furnace fired up tonight as we are getting snow up in the alpine already so thinking about skiing!

Thanks Again, Nice meeting ya,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom