New Adventures Begin

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!
We said good bye to our Four Wheel Camper in October and took delivery of our new Oliver Travel Trailer on March 10th. After picking up the trailer in Hohenwald, TN we headed South to Galveston Island, TX. Please enjoy.

2022 - Texas Spring Trip

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

So nice, I just met some folks in Nevada who have one. It turned out the lady was from my hometown, and we had many mutual friends. Their Ollie was the first I’d seen up close, and I’m impressed!

John, you made a good choice!

Looking sharp, JD! Bet you'll enjoy the new rig a great deal.

We spent exactly one night at Canal CG (COE at Lake Barkley) back in 2015 enroute to Twin Lakes, MT. First night out, late start, traffic problems and didn't get in until nearly dark. But I could swear we had that exact site on the cove!

Hoping you still have plans to get down to the Blue Ridge Parkway soon.

Foy

Looks like a good trip and a well designed trailer. That is a great idea to have a small campground at the manufacturer's location for customers to check things out and get any quick fixes.

Great looking trailer. A buddy of mine has owned a 19ft Oliver for several years and has been very impressed with it. I curious as to how far back you placed your order?

TK

Great looking trailer and trip... First I heard of Whataburger! I then went on the virtual tour of your model on their website. Man oh man you have definitely stepped up to comfortable! I too would be interested in the order time. Cost must be very fluid with so many options. Thanks for the TR. Enjoy.

buckland said:
Great looking trailer and trip... First I heard of Whataburger! I then went on the virtual tour of your model on their website. Man oh man you have definitely stepped up to comfortable! I too would be interested in the order time. Cost must be very fluid with so many options. Thanks for the TR. Enjoy.
6-8 months. We were supposed to pick up on 6/29, but got moved up to 3/10. They build about 5 per week.

Back
Top Bottom