The 70th Birthday Adventure - November 2022

ski3pin:

Excellent! Do you have that feeling that someone is following you? I am! Headed to Surprise Canyon and Panamint next week and then your trek minus Saline Valley. Saline Valley and the Hot Springs have gotten too popular. Appears that North Pass is snowed in too.
Hope to see you out there someday!

I'm enjoying following along on this trip. Oh wait, we were on the trip! Seriously, you have a knack for writing well, and your photographs are wonderful. Thanks for all the sharing and I hope you recover from the long stints on your computer.

I got caught up on several parts of the trip.The rock art you share with us is incredible.
It's hard to imagine groups of people sitting around creating all that art.
Once again your reports transport me to places I wouldn't get to see.

Keep traveling and posting.
Thanks for taking the time to share.
Frank

Sledawg said:
ski3pin:

Excellent! Do you have that feeling that someone is following you? I am! Headed to Surprise Canyon and Panamint next week and then your trek minus Saline Valley. Saline Valley and the Hot Springs have gotten too popular. Appears that North Pass is snowed in too.
Hope to see you out there someday!
We are excited to hear about your trip and look forward to hear how it went! Safe journeys! :)

Many thanks for sharing your grand birthday celebration with all of us. Some of the places we’ve been to, many were places we hope to visit. Your knack of telling an intriguing story is much appreciated!

Thanks again for letting us tag along!

Thanks Monte.All 9 parts are a great story. It's hard to
choose the best one,they are all terrific.
Your "skull" rock is cool.In back of it is a formation that
looks like an Easter Island sculpture.

What a great 70th. Have many more.
Frank

It is no small thing to be agile of body and mind at the age of 70. Congratulations to both of you and thanks for sharing your explorations. May you both have many, many more adventures! Afterall - there is probably some rock art out there you have not yet discovered!

Well Ski, that is one amazing way to spend your 70th. Happy Belated B'Day. I really got side tracked, by about 6 months since I checked in. Thanks for sharing a special trip. JD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom