New Cat in Town

Wandering Sagebrush said:
I put a few more photos in the first post. Pun intended, I am a happy camper!!!
Thanks for posting more pics. Call me old fashion but I like the simple interior of ATC,from the light color oak to the cushion color.
Mine are the older blue but I like both colors. I also like the front window ,does it open? I like the more modern style of it but also like the ones that slid open.I use mine with a screen to keep air circulating in the camper.
Also the "storm flaps" IMO great. I use mine as awnings,rain/sun,and when down and in heavy rain like we just had in Alaska they work and keep out any water.

The side dinette I think you will find is a nice feature,it gives you work space for lots of different jobs.
Also when you do have to be inside it's a nice place to sit.
Have a great time.
Post more pics as you can.
Frank

Frank, thanks for the nice comments! I did not order a sliding window for the front, as the only experience I've had with a slider was that it leaked. I did order a second vent (over the bed) so I can use it and the side window to create a draft to help remove moisture from the interior.

A question for all Bobcat owners, do you store the two cushions for the bed slide on top of the bed when underway? I can't remember what Marty advised?

Mr. Sage, we lower the roof front first. Then pull out the slider and place the two cushions on it so the bed is in the fully pulled out position - the cushions are stored in this fashion. Then we lower the back of the roof. Opposite, we raise the back of the roof. Put the cushions to the side, push in the slider and then raise the front of the roof. The two cushions are on top of the large cushion when we do not have the bed out for sleeping.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Frank, thanks for the nice comments! I did not order a sliding window for the front, as the only experience I've had with a slider was that it leaked. I did order a second vent (over the bed) so I can use it and the side window to create a draft to help remove moisture from the interior.

A question for all Bobcat owners, do you store the two cushions for the bed slide on top of the bed when underway? I can't remember what Marty advised?
Have not had a problem with a leak and I only have one vent/fan. We don't use the extra cushions,they live at home.
Frank

ski3pin said:
Mr. Sage, we lower the roof front first. Then pull out the slider and place the two cushions on it so the bed is in the fully pulled out position - the cushions are stored in this fashion. Then we lower the back of the roof. Opposite, we raise the back of the roof. Put the cushions to the side, push in the slider and then raise the front of the roof. The two cushions are on top of the large cushion when we do not have the bed out for sleeping.
That makes sense! Thanks!

ski3pin said:
I never thought of doing it that way. I learn something every time I log onto this site. Thanks!

I am finally getting some time to start on mods. Our new German Wire-haired Pointer has taken just about all of my spare time until now.

Here's my curtain solution for the passenger side window. It's cotton canvas that rolls up and is secured with a strap. The front window will get a similar curtain, with the door having one that just velcro's to the frame of the screen door.

Curtain down...

gallery_4841_1080_102825.jpg

Curtain up...

gallery_4841_1080_1644075.jpg

Back
Top Bottom