New Classifieds

Aaron

I have added a forum "Gear Exchange" that will act as the new classifieds. We did not have enough posts in the classifieds to justify the continued support of a third part software system. I will be posting a link to the old classifieds in our private forum for those that need to copy and paste info out of the old ads into the new.

I have added a forum "Gear Exchange" that will act as the new classifieds. We did not have enough posts in the classifieds to justify the continued support of a third part software system. I will be posting a link to the old classifieds in our private forum for those that need to copy and paste info out of the old ads into the new.

Thanks Arron. I need to get that link from you and get my truck & camper sold.

No you don't Patrick. You need to use it along with the Casita and enjoy both. :D

No you don't Patrick. You need to use it along with the Casita and enjoy both. :D

Took the 4 Runner down to trail head for Boundary Peak, Queens Mine, and sleeped in the back of it. The FWC sure would have been nicer. I have not used the truck/camper since Death Valley. It is too clean and in the garage to take out to play. :oops:

You haven't sold it yet? Given your asking price for that rig I suspect you aren't advertising. Maybe you don't really want to sell it. ;)

You haven't sold it yet? Given your asking price for that rig I suspect you aren't advertising. Maybe you don't really want to sell it.
wink.gif

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2285/

Just made a new post...The old one had 4,268 views
ohmy.gif
No I'm not advertising as of yet....

Two of the views on your latest advertisement are mine. Sorry, but I can't stop myself from looking at that truck.

I'll give you $4,500 for your FJ Cruiser. :D

With an army green one coming out I may take you up on that :)

Back
Top Bottom