New Forum... Wooo Hooooo

When I clicked on the link Mr. Sage it took me to a post where someone had FWC frame issues.

Where is the site located? jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

longhorn1 said:
When I clicked on the link Mr. Sage it took me to a post where someone had FWC frame issues.

Where is the site located? jd

Humm... the link works for me and takes me HERE

Thanks Ski, it must be my phone as it takes me to Coop's frame issue. Power outage at the office so computer is down.

Im not saying .... I'm just saying ... the only thing missing is .... Hunting. Lots of responsible hunters on this site. Is there any possibility of having a forum for those of us who hunt with our FWC's?

Its legal, its used to manage wildlife, and its really not that different from fishing ..... except that fish are slimy and not as cute as all the Disney Animals we grew up with as kids.

A seperate and distinct hunting Forum would allow hunters that frequent this site to discuss their activities without offending those that do not partake.

For your consideration, and respectfully submitted,

Ramblinman - Hunter and Conservationist.

:)

Let me run that by the rest of the site team to see if we have a consensus. Personally, I have no issues with your suggestion, but I will defer to the team recommendation.

What I would say is that hunting should probably be included in the new catch all forum. If there is significant activity in any of the included topics, then a separate forum should be considered.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Let me run that by the rest of the site team to see if we have a consensus. Personally, I have no issues with your suggestion, but I will defer to the team recommendation.

What I would say is that hunting should probably be included in the new catch all forum. If there is significant activity in any of the included topics, then a separate forum should be considered.
Thx!!! :)

I wanted to let you know the website's decision is to leave the current name of the subforum as it is. Other outdoor topics are posted here and we will not limit the topics as long as the content and tone adhere to the site rules.

Mr. Sage, this is driving me crazy. On my cell phone when I click on the link it takes me to a different post. Is there a perminent post for this? I can't find one and I have to wait to get on my home computer. At some point there will be many pages and you will have scroll back to page one for the link. Am I missing something?
jd

longhorn1 said:
Mr. Sage, this is driving me crazy. On my cell phone when I click on the link it takes me to a different post. Is there a perminent post for this? I can't find one and I have to wait to get on my home computer. At some point there will be many pages and you will have scroll back to page one for the link. Am I missing something?
jd
John, I not sure I know how to help on this. I believe you're talking about the link in my first post in this thread, and that link goes directly to the hike, bike, float... forum. My suspicion is your phone is the issue. By any chance, has it not been turned of in quite a while? I've experienced times when a computer (like a cell phone) has a hiccup and gets what I call a dirty bit, and that will give some strange results.

I would try turning the phone off for a couple of minutes, then restart it. If there is a way in the system setup to purge browser cache, I'd try that as well, maybe first. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

Back
Top Bottom