New Four Wheel Camper Model !

Stan@FourWheel

. . . teaser

:)

Four Wheel Pop-up Up Campers is introducing a new camper model at the Overland Expo in Arizona this weekend.

Can you imagine something smaller than what we are already building now ?

A garageable style camper ?

Is is a box ?

Is it a cube ?

What is this mysterious looking camper on the back of the truck ?

Is that smooth fiberglass siding I see ?

Come see us at the Overland Expo to find out !

more news to follow . . .

Attachments

• P1010366.JPG
    P1010366.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 512
Now on Face book the FWC Cajita. You can park in your garage. Nich market.

http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/tcm-exclusive:-2011-four-wheel-camper-cajita/

here is a link to the full article ...

http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/tcm-exclusive:-2011-four-wheel-camper-cajita/

Yes, we are going after the same type of customer that might like the flip-pac design.

But I don't think we will be taking any customers away from the Flip-Pac market though.

The Flip-Pac camper shells are simplicity at its best.

The Flip-Pac camper shells will also be lighter weight and less expensive than the new Cajita FWC. We are not moving into that market to compete against anyone.

Flip-Pac is awesome at what they do and we fully support them.

There is room for all of us in the market these days.

Our main focus is to put a "spin" on the pop-up truck campers we have been building for over 35 years.

Our customer base has been asking us for years for a lower profile design.

We lose many sales each month / each year from customers that HAVE to be able to get the camper in the garage.

They don't want to pay for storage, they live in snow country, or live in a housing development that has homeowner rules & regulations that prohibit parking an RV in the driveway.

The benefits we see to a slide-in, pop-up truck camper is that is has a floor.

It will slide in to the truck bed and it is completely protected from the outside elements.

Pop-up up the roof and you are ready to go.

No rainfly needed.

No self-built interior needed.

You can order the camper complete with a sink, stove, refrigerator, furnace, awning, roof racks, bed, etc., etc.

I don't think there is anyone else in the industry filling this niche ?

We know it will not be for everyone, but it will be a good option for some people out there.

Happy Camping !

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If those were hinges on the front I'd say it was a Flip Pac

I actually think the floor plan is much better than the traditional plan. With the kitchen split up, one person can actually cook without bumping into the knees of the person attempting to sit on the couch. Best part is a decent window on both sides of the camper. I'd leave the backrest off the folding couch and just stick it to the front camper wall, making for more room.

You know what would make this new camper even better? Use this split-kitchen floor plan, but build it as a cabover camper!

it's probably coming later this year . . .

. . . You know what would make this new camper even better? Use this split-kitchen floor plan, but build it as a cabover camper!

Back
Top Bottom