New Fridge

Dern

Just a quick question for those that have installed the Dometic/Waeco 12v fridge. My model is the big one that just barely squeezes into the pre-existing opening. The trim kit that came with it can't be used as it's too big. So, I'm assuming that the four plugs that are inside the fridge a couple inches past the opening of the door are for mounting from the inside. Sound correct? It's the only logical place but I thought I'd ask just in case. I'm super excited to get this thing going. By By propane!

Thanks in advance,
Darren

Just a quick question for those that have installed the Dometic/Waeco 12v fridge. My model is the big one that just barely squeezes into the pre-existing opening. The trim kit that came with it can't be used as it's too big. So, I'm assuming that the four plugs that are inside the fridge a couple inches past the opening of the door are for mounting from the inside. Sound correct? It's the only logical place but I thought I'd ask just in case. I'm super excited to get this thing going. By By propane!

Thanks in advance,
Darren

Yes, they are. The fridge was a "press" fit in my Hawk.

Here's my install: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5437/

Back
Top Bottom