New FWC Southern California Dealer ! (Grand Opening Weekend Nov. 8th & 9th)

Stan@FourWheel

FWC GRAND OPENING WEEKEND IN SO CAL NOV. 8th & 9th

* Exciting news for our Southern California customers interested in seeing or buying a Four Wheel Pop-up Camper *

We are proud to announce that we have a new Four Wheel Camper dealer in Southern California !

American RV Company located in Azusa, CA has now joined the Four Wheel Team.

They have several FWC's (pop-up truck campers) in stock at their facility (an Eagle Model, Fleet Model, Hawk Model, & a Fleet Shell Model).

Stan Kennedy (FWC Sales Manager) and Terry Budd (FWC Service Manager) will be working down in Azusa at their showroom for their "Grand Opening Weekend", Friday Nov. 8th & Saturday Nov. 9th.

Please come out and see us.

We would love to show you what campers they have, and we will also be bringing a Grandby Model for display on those 2 days only.

Here is their contact information in case you would like to call, e-mail, or go visit their showroom.

American RV Company
135 N Aspan Ave # 6
Azusa, CA 91702

Phone: 626-513-4778

Sales Manager: Jason Villalobos

E-mail = jason@americanrvcompany.com

Website = http://www.americanrvcompany.net

Please call or e-mail me if you have any additional questions.

I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Happy Camping !

:)

Stan Kennedy

Four Wheel Campers

stan@fourwh.com

1-800-242-1442

1-530-666-1442

Yep...I saw the campers there on display last Saturday. I have been buying parts from American RV since owning my FWC and can attest to their superb customer service and great prices as well, and I am a difficult customer to please. All of American RV's staff is knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Best wishes!

CWD

This is great news for FWC, American RV and us Southern Californians! I still plan on stopping by the factory whenever my daughter lets me come see her in college in Portland, OR.

Terry (FWC service manager) and myself will be in So Cal Friday & Saturday this week.

We are heading down there now.

Feel free to stop on by if you want.

Might be a good time to order, if you are ready, to beat the Nov. 15th price increase.

We have some free FWC shirts, hats, and American RV Company might have food and drinks?

We should have fun.

Look forward to meeting all who stop by.

:)

I wanted to take a quick moment to welcome American RV to the FWC family. I went to the grand opening on Saturday.

I saw Stan and got to meet Terry of Four Wheel Camper. As you would expect Terry was very knowledgeable and helpful.

I also got to meet Jason and crew from American RV. They were very friendly and are excited about then new product line. Their showroom was very clean and inviting.

If you are in the market I would highly recommend going to their showroom. I have now been to three trade shows and the so cal rally and tell you some of the best answers to my questions came from being able to crawl in, out, and all around these campers. As opposed to the trade shows you have time poke around and actually see where and how things are mounted. The campers not being truck mounted was also a big plus.

Thanks to Stan, Terry, Jason and crew for a fun time.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 146

Back
Top Bottom