New Golf Cart Batteries

camper rich

For our new Grandby I wanted to equip it with two 6 Volt golf cart batteries, and, after researching I decided to spend the bucks and get Lifeline GPL-4CT. Trying to source them locally in Salt Lake City proved to be a bust, they could order them for me but at $380 a pop was just too much. I found them online for $310 but with $55 shipping for two was still a lot for the pair.

I kept looking and found this deal:

http://www.powerstridebattery.com/lifeline-agm-batteries/lifeline-gpl-4c-6volt-deep-cycle-agm-battery

The batteries arrived today and will be ready for installation in our new Grandby on Thursday. I can't believe free shipping on 130 lbs of batteries.

I've been looking at AGM's to replace our damaged/aged Trojan T-125's. One of the Powerstride stores is local to me and I've done business with them in the past. Seems like that price has dropped since I last looked at their page as I recall those batteries being more. Might just have to snap up a pair pronto!

Says special pricing. Might want to jump on it if you need batteries. Nice specs on those.

Back
Top Bottom