New Grandby Appliances/Parts

The Prof

Good Day,

I was in the process of pulling an early to mid 90's Grandby back from the dead, purchasing new siding, a new door, windows, a bed board and aluminum to redo a few of the interior struts. I realized about halfway into the project, that we were going to need a larger setup, but not before purchasing a few appliances, and other misc parts. The camper has found its way to a new home, however I held onto the appliances with the idea of using them in the future. I realize now, that is at least a little ways off, and want these to go to a good home as well. Most of these were purchased after talking with 4WC about what they were using in the current rigs, and some after reading topics here, and lusting after items.

I am looking to unload these all as a package and have priced them accordingly ($1000 for everything). I am not looking to get what I paid, rather to offer a fair price for someone who will use them. If however, you would like to pick out certain items, I have tried to price them each individually. All of these are brand new. Some have been removed from their boxes and set on my workbench, but everything is in pristine, new condition. Thanks in advance for taking a look and if you have any questions please ask. Thanks.

SMEV Glasstop Range/HOB & Sink - $550
Atwood 8012 Furnace - $350
Atwood Water Heater G6A-8E - $300
Shurflo 618-552 Water Pump - $75
Sure Power Battery Separator - $50
Spray Away Shower Disconnect
Water Filters

And some other miscellaneous parts lying around. I want these all gone and think that $1000 is fair.

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpg
    IMG_6028.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 291
Thanks for the kind words. I hope someone else comes to that same conclusion and decides to purchase these. Four Wheel Campers was great to deal with and I was very optimistic about having this all come together. I hope that these parts will serve someone else well in their own project.

Mark should get ahold of you for his new build. :p If I didn't have the bulk of what I needed already I'd likely grab the lot. I may have use for the sink if you eventually want to break it out but I'd say first dibs should go to anyone who wants to grab it all.

I will definitely keep you in mind for the sink. I am hoping to be able to unload all this in one fell swoop, but if necessary I would be happy to part it out as well. I will wait and see what the feedback is. Thanks. For anyone looking if they want to shoot me an email, feel free: wmackeyatmedotcom.

Reno, NV. I will be coming into Central/Northern CA this fall for some trips as well. Feel free to shoot me an email and we can iron out the details.

Would anyone be interested in the furnace and water heater? Remember I am looking to get rid of these, so a fair price with take them both. Thanks for looking and shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Looks like I am going the part it out route. I sold the furnace over the weekend. I would like to keep the SMEV items as a unit, i.e. the sink and range together, as that is how I purchased them, but I could try and find individual prices if someone is interested in just one of the SMEV items. So everything is available piecemeal, or I can put together a package price for the remaining items. Keep me posted and thanks for looking.

Chipping away at the list. Sold the water heater today, and the water pump last week. Is there anyone who might be interested in the other items? I am happy to put together another package deal with the remaining items, or can give a great deal for anything specific you are looking for. If all else fails here, I might leave them on Craigs for a while and move them to eBay when I have some time. Here is what I have left and the blowout prices...

Sure Power Battery Separator, Model 1315 - $40
D&W Exterior Shower Port Outlet Box - $25
SMEV Glasstop Range & Sink - $500

Package Deal - $520.

I also have two brand new pairs of Yakima 60 Inch Tracks, one pair for $100, both pairs for $150. These are just the tracks, no mounting hardware. And an REI Sleeping Bag, older, but only used a few times, in great condition, and made in the USA, for $50. This is a mummy bag, and I think this is synthetic and rated in the 15-30 deg F range.

Package Deal for the whole thing - $650 obo.

This is a pretty screaming deal and should hopefully entice someone. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask.

I am temped to get the Smev units for my next project, whatever and whenever that may be. But I do not have the extra cash right now.

Somebody please get these before I end up getting them!

Yet more chipping away: Sold the Yak Tracks and the Sleeping Bag (threw in a water filter on that one, to make the deal sweeter). Still have the D&W Exterior Shower Port Outlet Box & Sure Power Model 1315 Battery Separator, in addition to the SMEV Units. If I opened these up to offers, are there prices at which, letting these pass would be harder? If I said $500 shipped to your place for all three items, would that entice anyone? Or better yet, to have someone pick them up for $450? Keep me posted. As helpful as this forum was when I was working on this project and imagining all the different ways it could fall out, I would really like all this stuff to go to someone who will make use of them, while at the same time appreciating what they are. Hope this sparks someone's interest. Thanks.

And the SMEV sink went this morning. Still have the SMEV Range, the D&W Shower Port and the Sure Power Battery Separator. Any takers at $350 for everything? Give me a holler if you are interested in any of these. Thanks.

And the SMEV sink went this morning. Still have the SMEV Range, the D&W Shower Port and the Sure Power Battery Separator. Any takers at $350 for everything? Give me a holler if you are interested in any of these. Thanks.

I'll take the Shower Port if you still have it.

Thanks for looking, but the Shower Port went last night. Down to the SMEV Range and the Sure Power Battery Separator. Any Takers???

Thanks for looking, but the Shower Port went last night. Down to the SMEV Range and the Sure Power Battery Separator. Any Takers???

I am still interested in the SMEV, I will be up in Big Pine to Bishop area in October, any chance you have plans to be down in that area over the weekend of the 13th- 14th?

Kevin

Everything sold. Thanks to everyone for their feedback and kind words. Good luck to all on their projects and trips.

Back
Top Bottom