New Guy Says Thanks!

Sherrif Grandby

Hello to everyone! I purchased Grandby in 2008 and wife and I really enjoy it. I came across this site searching for propane fridge igniter tips and have been reading the posts since and am very grateful for all the good information so thanks to all. We have an F-250 Super cab with a short bed and leave the tailgate on usually. We camp down at Silver Strand Beach in San Diego frequently so I added a grey water tank setup to comply with coastal commission regulations. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pictures of the modification. I also added the Atwood igniter for the fridge and wow it works great. No more drain on camper battery in 12 volt mode and fridge fires up easily. We jump up to Crab Flats near Big Bear once in a while and recommend it. There are a couple of little streams to cross so usually just four wheel folks up there. Great trails for ATC/OHV. Thanks again and look us up if your out in Palm Springs area, especially if you like to golf.

Welcome aboard.

Have not up to Crab Flats in a while. Need to take the atv sometime soon. Ever try Horse thief camp down the road.
WTW has been a very good source for tips and info, so stick around.

Jeff

We camp down at Silver Strand Beach in San Diego frequently so I added a grey water tank setup to comply with coastal commission regulations. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pictures of the modification.

Welcome. I'd like some details on the grey water tank setup. I also have an F250 short bed.

I added a grey water tank setup to comply with coastal commission regulations. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pictures of the modification.

Hi Sherrif, welcome. Yes I would like to see some pix of your greywater setup.

Back
Top Bottom