New Hawk Model on beefed up Ford F-250

Stan@FourWheel

Just couldn't help posting these 2 pictures.

This customer is from the Bay Area (Nor Cal) and just picked up his new Hawk Model today.

I was jealous of his truck.

It has to be one of the nicest set up's I've seen in a long time (he has all of the off-road 4x4 bells & whistles).

The camper looked pretty good too.

We welcome him to the "Four Wheel Campers" family (laughs).

:)

Attachments

• Ford F250 with Hawk 10.JPG
    Ford F250 with Hawk 10.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 804
  • Ford F250 with Hawk 11.JPG
    Ford F250 with Hawk 11.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,074
Hey Stan (and Ben)
Do you guys tell folks about this site when they buy a new camper? I wonder if some of us on the site should get together a little packet that tells them about us........what a great way to get more people on this site.....

I don't know how you feel about that....don't know how our wonderful host would feel about that......would be a good excuse to get some stickers/decals and a little PR......

Just thinking out loud

Dave in Seattle.......Brrrrrrr where it is quite cool this evening.

If I had the money, I'd travel a little past Stan's place and get me a nice Reunel bumper. Does look nice.

Stan,
How much clearance was there between the bottom of that camper and the roof of the truck?? Sure looks close!

Hey SunMan

there was approx. 3" to 5"

just perfect from what we could tell

we made a few height modifications to the frames on the SuperDuty built campers the past few months, and I think we have it dialed in just right

back to the low profile / tight fit, but with plenty of room for camper, cab-over, and truck flex

there was actually a little more room there than it looks like in the pictures

=================================================

Stan,
How much clearance was there between the bottom of that camper and the roof of the truck??

While I was at the FWC factory getting a retrofit

Hey Stan (and Ben)
Do you guys tell folks about this site when they buy a new camper? I wonder if some of us on the site should get together a little packet that tells them about us........what a great way to get more people on this site.....

I don't know how you feel about that....don't know how our wonderful host would feel about that......would be a good excuse to get some stickers/decals and a little PR......

Just thinking out loud

Dave in Seattle.......Brrrrrrr where it is quite cool this evening.

I got the new style sofa installed at the FWC factory. While I was there I ran into a nice couple getting their new FWC. We had a few hours to chat and I told them about this site, plus the things I'd learned. Unfortunately, Stan wasn't there that day (they actually gave him a day off - go figure).

Their dog wasn't used to the central California heat, had gotten comfortable in the air conditioned office while they were waiting for the completion of their installation, and while they were being introduced to the features of their camper that dog was pulling like a crazy to get back in the air conditioned office. I took it upon myself to take him back inside. Later the wife thanked me for my understanding and consideration. I'm sorry I don't remember your names, but I'd like to know if you have joined this site.

I think a little packet in the new owner's guide introducing them to this site would be very useful.

I'm sorry I don't remember your names

...but you didn't forget compassion.

Forget my name all you want, Ed; the important stuff is hardwired into ya'.

If I had the money, I'd travel a little past Stan's place and get me a nice Reunel bumper. Does look nice.

Craig they are nice bumpers. Mid 90's I had my front custom made for my '83 Toyota. Front and rear still going strong.

I got the new style sofa installed at the FWC factory. While I was there I ran into a nice couple getting their new FWC. We had a few hours to chat and I told them about this site, plus the things I'd learned. Unfortunately, Stan wasn't there that day (they actually gave him a day off - go figure).

Their dog wasn't used to the central California heat, had gotten comfortable in the air conditioned office while they were waiting for the completion of their installation, and while they were being introduced to the features of their camper that dog was pulling like a crazy to get back in the air conditioned office. I took it upon myself to take him back inside. Later the wife thanked me for my understanding and consideration. I'm sorry I don't remember your names, but I'd like to know if you have joined this site.

I think a little packet in the new owner's guide introducing them to this site would be very useful.

My dog loves that place. Lots of fields nearby to play in (are they still there?).

I'm glad you signed up

...but you didn't forget compassion.

Forget my name all you want, Ed; the important stuff is hardwired into ya'.

Good to hear from you! I'm glad you joined this forum. I've seen your posts plenty of times, I just didn't know it was you. The internet does make a small world.

Back
Top Bottom