New Maybe Broken Thing

RonSchon

Bailmatic
Using Firefox 3.5.3

I click on "View new content" - get message "No new content" Click on "View new content" a second time - several items of new content come up.

Using Firefox 3.5.3

I click on "View new content" - get message "No new content" Click on "View new content" a second time - several items of new content come up.

Same thing happens to me (Safari 4.0.3), but I thought it was because I was switching between different external IPs at home and work. Are you also using more than one external IP? Our software developers would claim that it's a feature, not a bug :rolleyes:

I'll have to pay closer attention - but yes, I remember my dayz in soft dev - "undocumented features".

I think that what you are experiencing is the type of content you are looking at. For example, if you are looking at a gallery photo and click "view new content" - it defaults to the gallery tab for view new content. If you were viewing a member profile it defaults to the member tab. Next time that happens look at what tab is active and if its not forums - click on the forums tab.

Back
Top Bottom