new member here

the tc life

hello,

i have stumbled across this forum following another newer member and his awesome trip reports. looks like this forum is something im interested in as well.

some of you may know me already as rich / the tc life. for those that do not here is a little about me:

i am married with 3 kids, 2 of them are adults and our youngest is 9 years old. we have 4 dachshunds, little pain in the butts. although i have traveled to many places in the world the most time spent is in the inland northwest, mostly the spokane washington area. we have been truck camping since about 2000. we love to hike, geocache, kayak and of course camp with our truck camper. i host truck camper rallies from time to time and love meeting up with people at those rallies. i do a blog on our travels with our camper as well.

i look forward to interacting with you all.

;

Welcome to WTW Rich.
Met you at your rally in Glacier a couple years ago...had great time!
I was the only pop up in the group.

zxb9AQ8.jpg

ah yes! I remember you. I was unfamiliar with the handle name. im glad you had a great time at the Montana rally. im thinking of maybe another glacier rally for 2016. not a for sure thing as of yet.

so are all camper welcome here or is this a pop up camper site only? I have a hard side camper, hope us hard side folk can post here. Any why I'll be reading and looking around the sight.

Sure you're welcome. We do focus on pop ups but the site is Wander The West, not Popup World :) A glacier rally sounds like fun.

well, if you like you can check out a link to my blog on a story i did for the last montana rally in 2013.
if i choose to host another rally over there id go to the same place as in 2013. pretty much the same excursions too but id extend it one more day with a caravan up to polebridge. im thinking i would like to do it a bit later in the summer like august. again, it would not be until 2016.

thanks for the welcoming to this forum!

rally link: http://thetclife.com/2013/07/18/montana-truck-camper-rally-july-11-14-2013/

Back
Top Bottom