New Member to the Forum

Tumbleweed

Hello,
I would like to say that I am a "Four Wheel Camper" owner but I am not. Frankly, I am searching for a used Hawk model to fit my 2002 Toyota Tundra. I understand that it has to be a 2001 or newer in order to fit my truck. I'm 2 years away from retirement and looking forward to travel the western part of United States and a long trip to Alaska. I appreciate any help or feedback in the Four Wheel Camper forum for helping find a camper for my truck. Thanks and I hope I can be of any help in this forum as well.

Welcome to the forum Shotgun!

What region of the country are you in? I've got a (barely) used Hawk for sale. Kind of hoping it sells to an east coaster, so I can deliver it and then go see friends & family in NC.

Alaska with a FWC would be a great trip. I hope I can do that one someday too. Enjoy the forum, nice folks here.

- KC

Welcome, it is worth the wait. I have yet to drive all the way to Alaska yet, but that would be the ultimate journey. These campers are really the best thing out there. -Skeeter

We drove to Alaska and back from Alabama with our FWC. We saw several FWCs while were were up there. It is not the only way to go. I saw a young couple in a rusty old van I would not have thought could get 50 miles, but they were up there camped in Denali National Park as happy as clams. John D

New to this site also. Shotgun, it sounds like we are in the same position. Next summer its Alaska and time is on my side. The new Hawk will be Eagle, WI. (Go Anywhere, Sean & Diana Dempsey) early June. It is hard finding a used FWC especially in the upper mid west. Looking forward to a summer of breaking in the FWC.

Back
Top Bottom