Beach

Picked up a used FWC Hawk a couple weeks ago to go on my 2006 Tundra A/C 2wd. It was a lucky find here in Texas as there are not many truck campers here, don't know why as there are plenty of trucks. Thought I was going to have to drive to Colo. or points west to find one. During my online search I found this great website, lots of good info here and together with the great customer service at FWC getting this unit ready and installed has been a good experience. My wife and I have been tent campers all our lives so this is a big change for us, looking forward to the a/c next summer here in Texas.

Welcome to the site, you will find a lot of great information here. I have a Hawk on my 2005 Tundra TRD.

Beach said:
Picked up a used FWC Hawk a couple weeks ago to go on my 2006 Tundra A/C 2wd. It was a lucky find here in Texas as there are not many truck campers here, don't know why as there are plenty of trucks. Thought I was going to have to drive to Colo. or points west to find one. During my online search I found this great website, lots of good info here and together with the great customer service at FWC getting this unit ready and installed has been a good experience. My wife and I have been tent campers all our lives so this is a big change for us, looking forward to the a/c next summer here in Texas.
Welcome to the site.Yes there is so much info available through members.
Enjoy your "new" camper.
I also have a 1st gen Tundra with an ATC Bobcat.
Frank

Welcome. I have not even purchased my camper yet but all of the folks here make me feel right at home and provide some great information.

Thanks for the welcome. RR I'm half way between Houston and Galveston near the bay. I have sisters that live in Austin, not far from Leander. One of my customers is the Leander Fire Dept., we supplied them with their rescue boat and we supply city of Austin's as well. You can look us up @ http://store.triadmarine.com/Inflatable-Boats-c2/

Beach said:
Thanks for the welcome. RR I'm half way between Houston and Galveston near the bay. I have sisters that live in Austin, not far from Leander. One of my customers is the Leander Fire Dept., we supplied them with their rescue boat and we supply city of Austin's as well. You can look us up @ http://store.triadmarine.com/Inflatable-Boats-c2/
Figured you were close to the gulf given your moniker. I'm jonesing for a return trip...I really want some real bbq! ;) Here in Oregon our FD and LE's use aluminum jetboats. I do a little work on the side for one manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom