New Site Team!

Janet H

Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
You may have read this announcement and wondered what's next. Here's an update...

We have a brand new Site Team to help out when needed. They've bravely stepped up to volunteer their time without really knowing what's expected and we are very grateful. This is a lovely forum; posts are helpful, polite and just plain fun but occasionally members need to have threads moved, need help with attachments or have suggestions for a new feature. The Site Team is here to help as they are able.

What about Aaron? He carefully built a wonderful community and tended it daily. He's still around although more infrequently than in the past and we're glad to have him drop in anytime. Meet the new team, give them a pat on the back and cut them some slack as they explore the extra tools they have.

Congratulations (and condolences) to:

MarkBC, Ted, Mark W. Ingalls and ski3pin

Way to go guys!

You may have read this announcement and wondered what's next. Here's an update...

We have a brand new Site Team to help out when needed. They've bravely stepped up to volunteer their time without really knowing what's expected and we are very grateful. This is a lovely forum; posts are helpful, polite and just plain fun but occasionally members need to have threads moved, need help with attachments or have suggestions for a new feature. The Site Team is here to help as they are able.

What about Aaron? He carefully built a wonderful community and tended it daily. He's still around although more infrequently than in the past and we're glad to have him drop in anytime. Meet the new team, give them a pat on the back and cut them some slack as they explore the extra tools they have.

Congratulations (and condolences) to:

MarkBC, Ted, Mark W. Ingalls and ski3pin

Go... Team... WOOT...

Eeyore.gif

What about posts done in bad taste? (Oh, wait... those are all mine...)

So, it will take six people to "replace" the Dirty Dog, eh?

Yep, pretty much. And that's only if six of us pay close attention.

Lead on, Gentlemen.

And remember: No good deed goes unpunished.

I thank you, in advance, for your service.

Foy

Foy said:
Lead on, Gentlemen.

And remember: No good deed goes unpunished.

I thank you, in advance, for your service.

Foy
My thanks as well....

Thankless job....so don't ever say I didn't give you at least one ;) ...thank you, that is

Here are a couple wish list items that would improve the forum :)

1. Better search functionality. I have better luck with advance search google than the search function on the forum

2. The ability to see all the posts by Topics and Post by user instead of a short handful.

Thank you.

Good suggestions - thanks for the thoughtful input.

I very much appreciate folks stepping up to keep this web site going properly. I guess you could characterize me as one of those members who drops off the edge of the earth every now and then. One day, I show up after being gone a long time. Like most, my life gets complicated at times. The reason I come back is because this is the best website on the internet in connection with expedition camping in the West. The popup truck camper is a unique machine. In my humble opinioin, you have the elite folks who travel to the more out of the way places who use the most efficient trucks and campers available. I enjoy reading and making posts. Sometimes, I like a little humor. The ladies and gentlemen in this group are without doubt the most knowledgeable in the world in connection with wandering the West in their campers. John D

Back
Top Bottom