New tires & wheels

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
I'm going to sell my new tires and wheels from my new truck. Will have about 600 miles on them. Michelin LTX A/T 2 LT275/70R/18 E rated at 3640# The wheels are silver/black spokes, forged aluminum, 8 lug. Big center holes for manual hubs.

I am going to advertise them locally as I don't care to ship them. The tire shop will only give me $400 for the whole works on trade.!!! :eek: Just wondering what I should advertise them for. I was leaning to around $800. Advice? Thanks

I'm going to sell my new tires and wheels from my new truck. Will have about 600 miles on them. Michelin LTX A/T 2 LT275/70R/18 E rated at 3640# The wheels are silver/black spokes, forged aluminum, 8 lug. Big center holes for manual hubs.

I am going to advertise them locally as I don't care to ship them. The tire shop will only give me $400 for the whole works on trade.!!! :eek: Just wondering what I should advertise them for. I was leaning to around $800. Advice? Thanks

Was real interested until I saw you were in Idaho, prob too much to ship to the coast, what are they off of?

John

Back
Top Bottom