new to group and happy to meet you

caseboy

i'm new. i have a 1964 10ft nco that i found for 50 bucks.it had minor water damage in front upper corner.replaced wood ,took out fridge, re-stained cabinets,replaced a couple bent window frames,re-do on cusions, and mikey moused on gasket and wire conection to land.i'm anxious to try winter camping here in washington this year.i'm yrying to attach pics, hope they work.

caseboy

Good to have you join us. Sounds like you have the skills needed for camper restoration. Unfortunately not one of my strengths. I just have to buy newer. Enjoy the new toy.

Keith and Jeanne Barnes
La Mesa CA

http://keithbarnes.smugmug.com/Vacation-Photos/San-Francisco-to-Klamath-river/17988298_7j4wHR#1378004280_73RFKhQ

i'm new. i have a 1964 10ft nco that i found for 50 bucks.it had minor water damage in front upper corner.replaced wood ,took out fridge, re-stained cabinets,replaced a couple bent window frames,re-do on cusions, and mikey moused on gasket and wire conection to land.i'm anxious to try winter camping here in washington this year.i'm yrying to attach pics, hope they work.

caseboy

Hey welcome

Wana double your money? Just kidding it would not fit on my ranger pickup any way. Looks like you have a great start .

Caseboy's camper

gallery_3149_123_566344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom