No Leaks

Beach

Well, the Hawk got the ultimate test last weekend, we got over 40" inches of rain with Harvey. I popped the top Wed. and found Zero water intrusion. After resealing all roof screws and sealing along the roof edge strip, it seems all is good now. Stoked

Beach said:
Well, the Hawk got the ultimate test last weekend, we got over 40" inches of rain with Harvey. I popped the top Wed. and found Zero water intrusion. After resealing all roof screws and sealing along the roof edge strip, it seems all is good now. Stoked
Nice to hear your camper survived through 40" of rain and that you are OK.
We all think about the people living in that area.
Frank

Way to go! So nice to hear positive news. I often think that a camper is a great way to be prepared for the next big earth event (whatever that may be). In my case I am thinking about earth quakes (Washington). My house might fall, but maybe my truck will still survive?

wow ...can't imagine that much rain... glad the camper stayed high and dry. Hang in there Texas.

Everyone here safe, others not very far away not so lucky. We had the camper(and all our vehicles) ready to roll if we had to get out. I'm not staying for a direct hit from a cat 3+ storm anytime. Very busy at the shop after something like this, we are a Zodiac Milpro dealer(Triad Marine) and as such we sell and service/repair the inflatable rescue boats for Texas and surrounding states.

Back
Top Bottom