no water coming out of faucet?

breathe deep

Well i had my inaugural 4 days of camping in the Eagle with the family this past weekend. My six month old daughter and wife and I. All had a real nice time.
Learned on this forum how to go about setting up my solar and it all went off without a hitch. Thanks for the help folks.
One thing that did not go off without a hitch is the sink faucet. It was working fine for the first day but then stopped. The pump is powered and i also tried with the hand pump, but nothing worked. I am sure the tank of water is half full and the faucet on the side of the camper works fine.
Any thoughts as to how i may be able to troubleshoot this?

Try pulling the strainer out of the faucet. Its probably clogged with stuff. It just unscrews from where the water comes out. Good Luck!

Paulie

thanks for the suggestion Pauli. We are heading to Big Tree State Park this weekend and will give that a try as soon as the tops popped.

the faucet worked without me having to do anything. Not sure what the problem was. So so nice having the camper for our trip to Sourgrass campground and Big Trees State Park this past weekend. Here is a shot from the trip. Forgive the lack pf camper in the picture...

Attachments

• GetAttachment-6.jpg
    GetAttachment-6.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom