North East Nevada trip report

F Ben Ross

I wrote an article/trip report for Truck Camper Magazine, my 3rd. I wanted to share it with you all. Frank

http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/frank-ross:-a-journey-back-in-time/

Great trip report, Frank. Going to have to add some of those spots to my list. Thanks for sharing.

Great trip report, Frank. Going to have to add some of those spots to my list. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, Frank, great report and photos!

Ben,

Very nice work concerning an area I very much want to visit and hopefully will do so next year.

Foy

Frank, Great report! I've been to many of the places you describe on day trips, I live in Battle Mountain. I'm now considering purchasing a pop top camper. Are you pleased with your Hallmark? Would you buy it again or choose something else?

One afternoon while driving over Maggie Creek, I came across an old buckaroo walking towards the summit chasing his horse. Asked if he wanted a ride...said thanks but he'd rather walk. Said his horse was headed to the horse trailer but he didn't want to take the chance of missing him by riding with me. Shortly there after I came to the ranch entrance with the metal sculpture...didn't have a camera. I often wonder what happened to horse once the old guy caught up to him. Warmest Regards

Frank, Great report! I've been to many of the places you describe on day trips, I live in Battle Mountain. I'm now considering purchasing a pop top camper. Are you pleased with your Hallmark? Would you buy it again or choose something else?

One afternoon while driving over Maggie Creek, I came across an old buckaroo walking towards the summit chasing his horse. Asked if he wanted a ride...said thanks but he'd rather walk. Said his horse was headed to the horse trailer but he didn't want to take the chance of missing him by riding with me. Shoh lots of storagetop hitrtly there after I came to the ranch entrance with the metal sculpture...didn't have a camera. I often wonder what happened to horse once the old guy caught up to him. Warmest Regards

Thanks again for all the nice comments. As far as the Hallmark camper goes I would consider it again...but I would also look at All Terrain and 4 wheeel campers too. It is a heavy camper, but does have alot of options ie electric top(nice), hot water, 2 batteries 30gal propain, 3 way fridge 22gal water tank. All this stuff adds weight. One thing I like alot is the queen bed up top with lots of storage underneath..Really comes in handy.

Back
Top Bottom