Northeast Oregon

Occidental

Trail Master
We spent four days truck camping and touring the northeast corner of Oregon. The write up and link to the video report are located here:
https://www.occidentalist.org/northeast-oregon-2022/

It's been a while since I posted a trip report, we've been on trips, but there was a river trip and a boating trip, not really truck camping. You can find those reports on the webpage as well, if you're so inclined.

I hope you enjoy.

Great trip report. Love NE Oregon. We were in the Ochocos about a week earlier. Amazing wildflower bloom this year! Thanks for sharing!

how far down the lower imnaha road did u guys go?
i went down that a while back, and chickened out. i turned around and went up to hat point. go figure.

goinoregon said:
how far down the lower imnaha road did u guys go?
i went down that a while back, and chickened out. i turned around and went up to hat point. go figure.
We went down to the bridge where the trail starts. If we could have spent more time I would have liked to go to the end at Dug Bar, but the road is slow. If there are dry conditions I'd say the road is no problem. It appears to be one of those roads you don't want to be on when wet though. So much country to see, and too much time spent at work...

Back
Top Bottom