Northern Death Valley... again.

12valve

A friend and I often go on photographic road trips. Dan Holmes is the photographer extraordinaire, I, laughingly call myself Sancho Panza. This time we went to North Death Valley, starting with Eureka Dunes, on Tuesday getting chased to Stovepipe Wells because of the insane wind and dust, back to Uhebehe Crater and down into it, off to The Racetrack, up Uhebehe Peak, then to The Lost Burro Mine, over Hunter Pass to Cerro Gordo and down and out through Keeler. As always, we had a great time together, making for a great trip. Weather was cold at night, getting warmer as the week progressed. The early weather made for some longer driving days than I would have liked, but you have to roll with the punches. The only problem occurred when I ran out of 1/2&1/2 for my morning coffee.

....you will have to suffer through mine when I post them.

I think we need to see yours (please) -- as you're the WTW member.
smile.gif

I am trying to post. First my file was too large. I opened a Photobucket account, but I am having all sorts of trouble with that. I am a bit of a Luddite when it comes to this sort of stuff. I will keep trying, but it may take some time.

Back
Top Bottom